MCCSC and each of our schools are using an app called ParentSquare for family communication. This unified communications platform is designed to keep parents and guardians informed and encourage greater engagement and connection with MCCSC. All district and school, grade-level and classroom information will now be sent to your computer or phone via email and/or text.
ParentSquare provides a safe way for district administrators, school principals, teachers, staff, and parents to:
- Send and receive school and class information
- Share pictures and files
- See calendar items
- Sign up to volunteer
- and much more . . . all in one centralized place!
With ParentSquare MCCSC will:
- Have one central tool for communication that includes newsletters, eAlerts, and messages.
- Provide quick translation for families on content and messages in a number of languages. Users can set their language preferences and have communication sent in their native language.
- Enable users to set notification preferences (app, phone, email, etc.) so that families can receive messages the way they prefer.