I Am MCCSC Online
For the 2021-2022 school year, MCCSC will continue to offer a completely online learning opportunity as well as in-person schooling.
Applications for I Am MCCSC Online will be accepted from April 28, 2021 through May 14, 2021.
I AM MCCSC Online Application (Paper applications in English, Arabic, and Chinese are available at the MCCSC Administration Building.)
To provide world-class, standards-based, grade-level appropriate, and flexible digital learning experiences through the combination of high quality instruction, rich curricula, interactive, and dynamic lessons.
We will provide world-class, high-quality, personalized instruction to our students using a blended instructional model of digital learning experiences.
We will provide:
Equity of access and opportunity for all students as a key principle of this program
Personalized instruction and support for every student
Highly engaging and challenging curriculum
Project-Based Learning (PBL), Social Emotional Learning (SEL), and Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) as a focus
To provide a safe, interactive, high quality, K-12 digital learning experience for students that choose to learn online for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Taught by MCCSC Teachers
- Canvas Will Be the Learning Management System
- Uses the MCCSC Curriculum & Pacing Guides
- Live Instruction & Interaction with Teachers Daily (K-8)
- Recordings of Live Instruction and Some Live Instruction Based on Schedule Availability (9-12)
- Project-Based Learning (PBL) and Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math (STEAM), and SEL Focus
- Students May Participate in Clubs/Sports Online or at their Neighborhood/Home School
- Once a Student exits the I Am MCCSC Online Program, They Will Not Be Allowed Re-entry
- Students Should Be Able to Participate with Minimal Parent Participation
- Special Education, ENL, & 504 Accommodations Will Be Provided as Needed
- Students in the I Am MCCSC Online Will Have All of Their Classes Online (Except for Hoosier Hills Courses)
- MCCSC School Counselors Will Make Sure Students Stay On Track for Graduation (High School)
Schedules for high school students are based on the individual courses selected by students with their school counselor.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please click here.
For enrollment information, please click here.
For sample schedules, please click here.
For questions and concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.