- Online Viewing & Ordering Now Available. Students and families can now view and order school photos on Kirkwood Photo Lab's secure website. You will need the student's Alpha_Key to login.
- Online photo galleries are HERE (https://kirkwoodphotolab.zenfolio.com/f250058794)
- How to get your Alpha_Key: log into your student's Skyward account, click Portfolio in the left-hand column, click Alpha_Key, click Run Report. The Alpha_Key will display.
- Photo Proofs. Kirkwood Photography will return paper proofs to the school around mid-September, or earlier, and those will be returned to students in their English class.
- Retake/Makeup Picture Day. The photographer will return to North for those students who missed their picture day or wish to have theirs retaken. This typically occurs in October. Once the date is confirmed, announcements will be made in North's daily email and on the school's homepage.
- Online Student Pictures. Kirkwood Photography will host studio sessions at their location in Ellettsville toward the middle of the semester. Once the date is confirmed, announcements will be made in North's daily email and on the school's homepage.
- 2022 Yearbook Preorders. Jostens Yearbook as our publisher for the 2021-2022 edition of the Nikean. Students and families may preorder a copy at www.jostensyearbooks.com and simply type "Bloomington High School North" in the search window. The current preorder price is $49 and will rise on Oct. 1. Jostens offers many customization features, at an additional cost, viewable on their website. Purchasers can also have their order shipped directly to their home for a small charge.
- 2021 Yearbooks.
- We concluded in-school, hand-delivery of the 2020-2021 Nikean. Returning students who did not received theirs should see Mr. Beaver in room 709.
- Unsure if your family ordered a copy? Please check www.yearbookordercenter.com to find out (school code 3162). We have a few extra copies available for purchase: $65 cash or check (payable to BHSN Yearbook) in room 709.
- Former students (including graduates, current online students and transfers) will still be able to receive their books from the main office during school hours. Please let Mr. Beaver firstname.lastname@example.org know if someone other than the student, their parents or a sibling will be sent to retrieve the order. Friends, neighbors and even Uber drivers have retrieved books for former students.
- 2020 Yearbooks. We still have many 2019-2020 yearbook orders that weren't picked up last year. Don't know if you ordered one? Use the same procedure outlined above to check. Please email Mr. Beaver email@example.com so your former student's 2020 book can made available in the main office for pick-up; returning students should retrieve their copy in room 709.