615 cubbies and desks cleaned out and packed. Organized alphabetically by classroom for easy pick up!
3rd - 6th IPAD Drop Off Schedule:
May 19th -
8:30-11:30 last names A-G
12:30 - 3:30 last names H-M
May 20th -
8:30-11:30 last names N-S
12:30 - 3:30 last names T-Z
Kindergarten - 6th Grade personal student supply/material pick up will follow the same schedule as listed above. Picking up materials is not mandatory. This is only if you want something back from school like a coat, pencil box, headphones, etc...If you can wait until next year, we will keep your child's belongings packed up and you can get them during the 20-21 school year. You do not need to come and pick up your school supplies/materials.
IPAD Drop Off and OPTIONAL Material/School Supply Pick Up Procedures -
1. Come during the assigned time above.
2. Get in the our normal car drop off line.
3. Wait in line until you reach the front then park by the number/cone that you are directed to.
4. Drop off IPAD, Library Books, and ask for school supplies/materials if you want them.
5. If wanting school supplies/materials, Summit staff will need to retrieve them from inside the building and give them to you.
Once again, you need to drop off your IPAD for 3rd - 6th graders but it is not mandatory to pick up school supplies/materials. If you have a K-2 student who doesn't need/want their school supplies/materials, you do not need to come.