The accomplishments you will make in adult education will be life-changing and rewarding. And it might involve some sacrifices along the way. So we offer a wealth of services to support you on your journey.
· Life coaching. In partnership with the Indiana University, social worker students help you negotiate barriers by connecting you to resources in the community.
· Child care. Our social work students from IU help you apply for vouchers so you can acquire supervision of your children in a safe, licensed childcare facility.
· Transportation. We purchase a handful of Bloomington Transit bus fares if you need them.
· Placement into further training. Our partners at WorkOne, Ivy Tech, and the military branches help you get the training you need to start a fulfilling career doing work you will enjoy.
· Employment placement. Career advisors at WorkOne help you with career counseling, job searches, resume writing, interviewing skills, and more.