Mission, Vision, Commitments
Fairview Artful Learning School staff, students, and families, take collective responsibility for providing a respectful, rigorous and engaging learning environment where the artistic process, along with inquiry and collaboration are used to promote life long learning and high levels of achievement for all students.
Fairview Artful Learning School teachers and students reach rigorous learning targets through arts-infused, inquiry-based, differentiated curriculum to excel academically, socially and creatively.
- We will provide our students with a safe, nurturing, learning environment where students will grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- We will integrate arts based strategies as we design and implement curriculum and instruction.
- We will recognize and support students as both scholars and artists.
- We will provide opportunities for students to develop as independent learners.
- We will differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students.
- We will systematically provide interventions to all students who need additional support to meet learning targets.
- We will monitor progress of all students and use data to drive instruction.
- We will communicate with parents regarding student goals and successful achievement.