Mission, Vision, Commitments
Fairview Artful Learning School staff, students, and families, take collective responsibility for providing a respectful, rigorous and engaging learning environment where the artistic process, along with inquiry and collaboration are used to promote life long learning and high levels of achievement for all students.
- We will provide our students with a safe, nurturing, learning environment where students will grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- We will integrate arts based strategies as we design and implement curriculum and instruction.
- We will recognize and support students as both scholars and artists.
- We will provide opportunities for students to develop as independent learners.
- We will differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students.
- We will systematically provide interventions to all students who need additional support to meet learning targets.
- We will monitor progress of all students and use data to drive instruction.
- We will communicate with parents regarding student goals and successful achievement.