We can take adult education into your workplace! If you have a group of employees who need the adult education services we offer to increase skills and productivity, or a need to attract new applicants to fill your hiring pipeline, please contact us. We are eager to serve you with our Workforce Education Initiative.
Some of our recent employer-partners have included:
· Cook Medical: a high school equivalency test preparation class and an English Language Learning class.
· Go Express Travel: a CDL training course.
· White Lodging: an English Language Learning class.
· Elders Journey: academic preparation for Home Health Aide training.
· IU Health: a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant training course.
· Monroe County Community School Corporation: a teacher assistant training course.
· JuanSells: an English Language Learning class.
· Boston Scientific: an English Language Learning class.
If your company is interested in expanding your talent pipeline and upskilling your employees, contact our director of adult education, Lily Albright, at (812) 330-7731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.