Academy of Science & Entrepreneurship
- Print or download the 2021-2022 Application. Application may be handwritten or typed and may be completed and submitted now.
- Ways to submit:
- E-mail PDF as an attachment to Denise Jones (email@example.com)
- Print and mail to 444 S. Patterson Drive, Bloomington, IN 47403
- Stop by and drop off completed application (same address)
- Give application to your middle school counselor
- Application deadline is March 8, 2021. If you have missed the deadline, but are interested, please email Denise Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org). We may have space on our waiting list.
- ASE will request grades, attendance, discipline, and testing records from current middle school when applications are received.
- Applications will be reviewed. If admitted, students will receive acceptance letters via postal mailwith directions regarding the scheduling and enrollment process.
- Families must complete and return enrollment papers to confirm enrollment. This very important paperwork indicates your intention to attend The Academy for the following school year. Students will not be enrolled in The Academy until enrollment paperwork is complete.
- Scheduling meetings with the school counselor will occur in April prior to the year of enrollment.
Because of limitations resulting from the pandemic, we will be unable to host traiditional information nights.
Virtual Information Night - Monday, February 1st at 6pm
Virtual Current Students, Families and Teachers Panel - Tuesday, February 23rd at 7pm. Register for the event here!