Empowering adult students to enhance career opportunities, further their education, and become global citizens.
Value 1: Engagement
- We identify students’ potential and develop needed skills to accelerate their learning.
- We believe all students can learn and succeed.
Value 2: Empowerment
- We help students identify goals and take ownership of their education.
- We enhance their opportunities for employment and postsecondary training and education.
- We encourage our students to increase their involvement in their children’s literacy activities, in their children’s education, and in community activities.
Value 3: Environment
- We collaborate with community organizations and partners to recruit and retain students.
- We provide a quality education in a welcoming and safe environment.
BROADVIEW LEARNING CENTER VIRTUAL TOUR
2017 MCCSC Adult Education Graduation
Letter from the Director
Thank you for taking some time to learn more about the Monroe County Community Schools Adult Education Program.
Our adult education program has one of the highest measures of student achievement in the state. Our students gain academic skills, enter career training programs, and find and retain jobs at remarkable rates. Through our partnerships with colleges, social service and government agencies, employers, literacy organizations, and the military, we can surround you with the resources you need to help you achieve your dreams.
If you have graduated from high school or left before graduation, and are at least 16 years of age, we are eager to help you achieve your education and career goals. Please call us at (812) 330-7731 for more information or to tell us about your needs and how we might serve you.
Director of Adult Education