Grandview is excited to have two of MCCSC's Early Learning preschool classrooms. Our preschool classrooms are designated as Paths To Quality Level 3 by the state of Indiana and offer a rich environment for students to explore, discover and learn. The preschool curriculum is centered around Indiana's Early Learning Foundations to ensure that students get the skills they need in order to prepare for kindergarten. Registration for all MCCSC preschool programs is descibed at the bottom of this page. Registration can not be completed at individual school sites.Click below to learn more about preschool curriculum at Grandview.WHEN IS REGISTRATION?
Families can begin registering their children now for fall of 2018.
HOW CAN I START REGISTRATION?
"Click Here" to begin registration or call (812) 330-7830.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION WILL I NEED?
What to bring when you register your child for the Early Learning Center:
• Your child’s original, legal birth certificate
• 2 documents for verification of address
• Your child’s immunization records
For verification of address, parents and guardians must provide copies of any two of the items 1, 2, or 3 listed below.
1. Copy of valid Indiana driver’s license or state ID card with picture showing parent/guardian name and current address within the school attendance area (no temporaries). If your address has changed, this cannot be accepted.
2. One of the following showing parent/guardian name and current address within school attendance area:
a. Rent Receipt (must be dated within last 30 days). Contact your landlord for a copy.
b. Deed to home.
c. Escrow papers.
3. One of the following showing parent/guardian name and current address within school attendance area (must be within last 30 days):
a. Recent utility bill – cell/landline phone, gas, electric, cable, DirectTV.
b. Deposit receipt for gas, electric, phone.
c. State of Indiana Eligibility Verification Form of SNAP (food stamps), or TANF benefits. Call FSSA, (800) 403‐0864, to request the form be mailed to you.
d. Same‐day loan application.
WHY SHOULD I REGISTER EARLY?
Early registration ensures that all necessary paperwork is ready and prepared for your child on their first day at the Early Learning Center. Early registration also helps provide accurate enrollment numbers as we prepare for staffing in July. Space is limited so early registration is highly encouraged. A waiting list will be used once capacity is reached.
Your child may qualify to receive financial assistance in early childhood education. For more information on the following programs/qualifications please visit MCCSC.edu/EarlyLearning or call (812) 330-7830.
CCDF Vouchers • On My Way Pre-K • Students with Disabilities • Title 1• Homelessness