As your students start making plans for the summer, we would like you to know about our summer language programs in Chinese, Japanese, and Russian.
Beloit College's Center for Language studies offers students the opportunity of becoming fluent in a critical language without leaving the U.S.
Working with stellar teachers and alongside students from across the country, students are immersed in the language and the culture from dawn ‘til dusk. Students earn college credit while studying critical need languages, making remarkable progress in a short amount of time.
Program dates: June 13 – July 31, 2020
What you need to know:
- Languages offered: Chinese, Japanese, and Russian
- 37 years of excellence
- Complete 1 year of language in 7 weeks, or 1 semester in 3.5 weeks
- Earn 8 semester hours of college credit (2 Beloit College units)
- For high school students, undergraduates, graduate students, working professionals, and adult learners
- Now accepting applications. Apply online.
For more information about the program, including dates, fees, and student testimonials, please visit beloit.edu/cls or contact Josh Moore, director of the Center for Immersive and Experiential Learning Opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This email was sent to email@example.com by Beloit College.
Unsubscribe from Beloit College.