Students canStudents can start planning their summer with Boston University’s five challenging high school programs. Can't view this email? View it online.
It may be cold outside in Boston, but it’s not too early to start planning for summer. Please let your students know that application forms are now live for the 2021 Summer Term High School Programs at Boston University, via our website.
Next summer, we are offering five pre-college programs for your students to choose from. All five provide rigorous and collaborative college life experiences that will enable students to gain a strong sense of their personal and academic potential.
At present, we are planning for a safe and rewarding summer by giving students the option to attend any of our programs remotely or in person by commuting to campus. Residential options will be assessed in early 2021. Here is a brief overview of our programs:
- High School Honors is a six-week program in which students take Boston University undergraduate courses and earn up to 8 transferable college credits. In addition to remote or commuter options, we also offer online courses through High School Honors Online. Students must be entering their junior or senior year of high school in fall 2021.
- RISE Internship/Practicum is a six-week, non-credit program in which students conduct scientific research in a university lab under the guidance of a faculty mentor. Students must be entering their senior year of high school in fall 2021.
- Academic Immersion (AIM) is a three-week, non-credit program for students to focus intensively on a single academic topic. This summer we are offering four AIM tracks: Introduction to Experimental Psychology; Introduction to Medicine; Global Studies: Security, Statecraft, and Spycraft; and Creative Writing. Each track combines classroom work in the subject area with project-based learning activities. Students must be entering their junior or senior year of high school in fall 2021.
- Summer Challenge is a two-week program in which students take two non-credit seminars of their choice and experience college life. Students must be entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year of high school in fall 2021.
- Summer Preview is a one-week, non-credit program in which students explore one subject of interest while previewing the college experience. Students must be entering eighth grade or their freshman or sophomore year of high school in fall 2021.
I hope you will share our website with your students and encourage them to apply. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your students at BU next summer!
Amanda Kautzman, PhD
Boston University Summer Term
Boston University High School Programs
755 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 105 | Boston, MA 02215
This email was sent to you by Boston University Summer Term.
You are subscribed as firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list.