What documentation is needed to register?
- Your child’s original, legal birth certificate
- 2 documents for verification of address
- Your child’s immunization records
- For verification of address, parents and guardians must provide copies of any two of the items 1, 2, or 3 listed below.
1. Copy of valid Indiana driver’s license or state ID card with picture showing parent/guardian name and current address within the school attendance area (no temporaries). If your address has changed, this cannot be accepted.
2. One of the following showing parent/guardian name and current address within school attendance area:
a. Rent Receipt (must be dated within last 30 days). Contact your landlord for a copy
b. Deed to home
c. Escrow papers
3. One of the following showing parent/guardian name and current address within school attendance area (must be within last 30 days):
a. Recent utility bill – cell/landline phone, gas, electric, cable, DirectTV
b. Deposit receipt for gas, electric, phone
c. State of Indiana Eligibility Verification Form of SNAP (food stamps), or TANF benefits. Call FSSA, 1(800)403‐0864, to request the form be mailed to you
d. Same‐day loan application
Why should I register early?
Early registration ensures that all necessary paperwork is ready and prepared for your child on their first day. Early registration also helps provide accurate enrollment numbers as we prepare for staffing each year in July. In addition, space is limited, so early registration is highly encouraged. Preschoolers are placed in classrooms on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list will be started once classroom capacity has been reached.
The Office of Early Learning will confirm your child's first day of school once enrollment is complete.