EARLY LEARNING CENTER AND HOOSIER HILLS CHILDCARE CENTER
Monday through Friday
Tuesday/Thursday Infant - 6 wks - 12 months $980.00 $588.00 $392.00 Toddler - 13 - 36 months $960.00 $576.00 $384.00 Preschool - 3 yrs old by 8/1/19 $860.00 $516.00 $344.00 Pre-K - 4 yrs old by 8/1/19 $780.00 $468.00 $312.00 Due at registration
Registration Fee - $35 Activity Fee - $40 Deposit - $200
Total due at registration $275.00
*All tuition due one month prior to service (ie. August fees are due in July)
A 2.5% discount is offered per semester when paid in full by 7/31 and 12/20.
A 5% discount is offered if the entire amount for the school year is paid in full by 7/31.
PRESCHOOL PROGRAMS AT OUR ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
Students who will be 4 years old by August 1, 2019
Month Total Amount School Days Payment Deadline August $ 504.00 18 Due July 15, 2019 September $ 560.00 20 Due August 15, 2019 October $ 588.00 21 Due September 16, 2019 November $ 420.00 15 Due October 16, 2019 December $ 392.00 14 Due November 15, 2019 January $ 532.00 19 Due December 16, 2019 February $ 532.00 19 Due January 15, 2020 March $ 476.00 17 Due February 18, 2020 April $ 616.00 22 Due March 13, 2020 May $ 420.00 15 Due April 15, 2020 Due at registration Registration Fee - $35 Activity Fee - $40 Deposit - $140 Total due at registration $215.00 *All tuition due one month prior to service (ie. August fees are due in July)
Students who will be 3 years old by August 1, 2019
Month Total Amount School Days Payment Deadline August $ 576.00 18 Due July 15, 2019 September $ 640.00 20 Due August 15, 2019 October $ 672.00 21 Due September 16, 2019 November $ 480.00 15 Due October 16, 2019 December $ 448.00 14 Due November 15, 2019 January $ 608.00 19 Due December 16, 2019 February $ 608.00 19 Due January 15, 2020 March $ 544.00 17 Due February 18, 2020 April $ 704.00 22 Due March 13, 2020 May $ 480.00 15 Due April 15, 2020 Due at registration Registration Fee - $35 Activity Fee - $40 Deposit - $160 Total due at registration $235.00 *All tuition due one month prior to service (ie. August fees are due in July)
TUITION AND PAYMENTS
- Tuition is due by the 15th day of each month and is paid one month in advance. Our billing cycle begins in July and the final payments will be made in April.
- A $20.00 late fee will be assessed to payments not received by the due date as noted on your monthly statement.
- Fees will not be refunded on days when the center is closed due to inclement weather. Fees that have been collected will be applied to make-up days.
- We offer several methods for payment including:
- On-site payment though the Procare system at any amount over a $5.00 minimum, and as frequently as preferred
- Procare Parent Portal
- Payments by phone (812) 330-7830
- Check or money order made out to ELC with your child’s name & school in the memo line
- A late charge of $1.00/per minute will be assessed for any child remaining beyond 5:45 PM.
- Any unpaid balances remaining on the last business day of the month will result in removal from the program.
- A $35.00 re-enrollment will be required upon re-entry to the program.
- Failure to pay fees and delinquent accounts are grounds for termination from all Fee Based Programs (Extended Day; Preschool; EdVenture Camp; Early Learning Center; Hoosier Hills Childcare Center).
- Contact the office of Early Learning in person (553 E. Miller Drive) or email (email@example.com), one week prior to the date of withdrawal.
CHILD CARE DEVELOPMENT FUND (CCDF)
- CCDF children are required to have their parent or guardian slide their participation card every time they enter or leave a program in addition to signing in and out with Procare. Under no circumstances should you ask a staff member to do this for you. We are happy to assist you, but we are not allowed to keep your card, or copy a card number or its pin.
- Refunds will be granted at the end of the school year for prepaid fees under the following conditions:
- Refunds do not apply to “Non-Refundable” fees such as a registration fee, activity fee, or deposit.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for the refund to process at the end of the school year.
- Enrollment is held on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note, enrollment is satisfied when: enrollment form and fees, immunization records, and birth certificate are received in the office of Early Learning. If a child cannot be admitted immediately because of full enrollment, they will be placed on a waiting list or, if desired, transferred to another program. Enrollment will be processed in two business days. Teachers must have all paperwork before your child can begin attending. An Early Learning Program Coordinator will inform you of your child’s first day of school.