Ready Schools Resources
Ready Schools Six Core Principles
There are six core principles at the heart of the work of the Ready Schools Grant.
- Every student is engaged in a relevant path to success.
- Students graduate high school ready for postsecondary and career success.
- Meaningful and ongoing collaboration occurs among schools, industry, and community.
- Teaching and learning are grounded in relevancy.
- PK-12 schools are aligned around a common vision of student success.
- Schools embrace the significant role they play in achieving regional prosperity.
Regional Opportunities Initiatives, Inc. conducted an Occupational Needs Assessment to highlight the education and workforce needs of the advanced manufacturing, life sciences, and national security and defense sector in the greater Southwest Central Indiana region (now called the Indiana Uplands). To view the reports, please click the links below.
- Life Sciences Occupational Needs Assessment
- National Security and Defense Needs Assessment
- Advanced Manufacturing Needs Assessment
The world of work is continuously changing. Will our children be prepared? This short video shows some of the ways innovation is changing the way we do things.
Is college and the workforce what you’d expect? This nine minute video helps a broader audience begin to understand preparation for tomorrow’s labor market realities.