Stand Out by crossing The Bridge!
The Bridge: College Prep & Leadership Academy invites your students to the fourth installment of our rewarding week at the University of Pittsburgh (July 9-14, 2017)! The Pittsburgh Tribune Review quoted a Bridge alum, “… she keeps in touch with friends from The Bridge and took away leadership skills from the program that extended beyond college application into 'overall life and how to stand out.'"
1-Minute Watch! See The Bridge in Action!
The Bridge provides 10 Steps to STANDING OUT and gaining a competitive edge in the college application process:
(1) A Unique Personal Statement: Through The Bridge's intensive writing workshop, delegates curate an engaging and telling personal statement draft.
(2) SAT/ACT Practice: Our partnership with The Princeton Review provides SAT/ACT test preparation.
(3) Leadership Skills: Daily activities challenge the advancement of leadership skills within a college setting.
(4) Application, Financial Aid and Scholarship Insight: Poignant advice on these complex topics.
(5) Defined Career Goals: Pitt’s Career Development consultants guide delegates on taking inventory of their interests, and discovering how they align with potential professions.
(6) Résumé Building: Delegates transfer their involvement and drive onto paper through our invaluable “record of success” workshop.
(7) Outstanding Interview: Bridge counselors conduct a series of mock interviews and provide delegates with immediate, constructive feedback.
(8) Campus Activity: We share ways to shine in the areas of civic engagement, service, and school spirit both before and during college.
(9) Expanding Comfort Zones: Delegates explore a diverse urban campus, and enjoy the cultural attractions of Pittsburgh!
(10) Opening Up Opportunities: The Bridge staff truly supports your students in developing the action plan necessary for applying to the colleges of their choice!
Encourage your students to REGISTER!
The Bridge enrollment deadline is June 1, 2017Please contact us at 412-648-7831 or PittBridge@pitt.edu. Space is limited! A $200 deposit fee is required. The remaining registration cost is due by July 1.
Follow the Bridge on Facebook!