Invite students to apply to Cornell University's Summer College
Do you know students who might benefit from college-level summer study at Cornell? If so, please tell them about Cornell University Summer College Programs for High School Students.
Cornell's Summer College is one of the nation's longest running and most highly regarded precollege academic programs. It brings more than 1,500 academically talented high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors from around the world to the Cornell campus in Ithaca, New York, each summer for three- and six-week programs.
Summer College students have the unparalleled opportunity to:
- experience what it's like to live and learn at a great Ivy League university,
- take real university courses,
- work closely with Cornell's world-renowned faculty,
- earn three to six college credits,
- explore majors and career options,
- get a jump on successful college applications,
- make friends from around the world, and much, much more.
This summer, we will offer programs between June 23 and August 7 in a wide variety of subjects, ranging from architecture, business, hospitality, and engineering to international relations, science, social change, and veterinary medicine—and many more. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our programs. We hope to see your advisees on "the hill" this summer!
Jim Schechter, PhD, Director
Janna Dawn, MILR, Associate Director
Cornell University Summer College Programs for High School Students