Academy of Science & Entrepreneurship
- Print or download the Application. Your application may be handwritten or typed and may be completed and submitted now.
- Ways to submit:
- E-mail PDF as an attachment to email@example.com
- Print and mail to 444 S. Patterson Drive, Bloomington, IN 47403
- Stop by and drop off completed application (same address)
- Give application to your middle school counselor
- Application deadline for early decision is March 10, 2023. If you have missed the deadline, but are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Denise Jones (email@example.com) or call the school. We may have space on our waiting list.
- ASE will request grades, attendance, discipline, and testing records from current middle school when applications are received.
- Applications will be reviewed.
- If admitted, students will receive acceptance letters via postal mail with directions regarding the scheduling and enrollment process.
- Families must complete and return enrollment papers to confirm enrollment. This very important paperwork indicates your intention to attend The Academy for the following school year. Students will not be enrolled in The Academy until enrollment paperwork is complete.
- Scheduling meetings with the school counselor will occur during summer orientation.