- During our program hours, we recommend students participate throughout the duration of the program to receive the full camp experience.
- If you arrive to camp late and your class is not on site then your child will not be allowed to stay.
- If your child is late on a field trip day, they will not be allowed to attend the field trip.
- Once buses depart for field trips they will not return to Templeton Elementary until the end of the field trip.
- Off-site pick-ups will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Photo ID is required when picking up your child. This also includes authorized emergency pick-ups.
- If your child will be absent/late call 812-330-7702 Ext. 53513 by 9:00 a.m. to report the absence. If late, please ask if your child’s class is going to be on site. You may also email Desiree King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three (3) unexcused absences will result in your camper losing their spot for ALL WEEKS OF CAMP and they will be moved to the bottom of the waitlist.
- If you do not plan to attend a given week of camp, you must notify our office the Monday prior to the week for which you are cancelling enrollment.
For any additional questions regarding EdVenture Camp fees or attendance policies, please contact our office at 812-330-7702 or visit us at 553 E. Miller Dr., Bloomington, IN 47401.