Fees and Hours
TUITION AND FEES
MCCSC School Age Care programs are fee-based and grant funded services. For more information on grant funding, click here.BILLING:
Monthly statements will be sent out no later than the 7th day of the month. During registration, you have the option to sign up for paper statements, paper-less electronic statements, or both. All bills will be figured based on the previous month’s actual attendance multiplied by the corresponding daily rates for mornings and afternoons. All accounts are expected to be paid in full by the end of business on the 15th of the month in order to avoid a late fee.(The due date will be extended to the next business day in the event that the 15th falls on a weekend or bank holiday.)
Monday-Friday Cost Morning 6:30 AM-8:45 AM $7.75 per day Afternoon 3:45 PM-6:00 PM $8.75 per day Late pick-up After 6:00 PM $1.00 per minute, per child
The School Age Care office offers a variety of payment options.
You may pay:
PAST DUE ACCOUNTS:
- In person at our office located at 553 E. Miller Drive M-F from 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- By Telephone at 812-330-7702 M-F 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- By Mail: 553 E. Miller Drive Bloomington, IN 47401
- Online through MyProcare.com
- At Site using sign in/out machine with a debit or credit card. We accept Visa, Master, or Discover. Note: You must have an e-mail address on file with us in order to use this option and receive a receipt via e-mail.
Accounts with balances past the 15th of each month are assessed a $20.00 late fee. This late fee is applied to the account every month that there is a past due balance. Accounts with outstanding balances at the end of a calendar month will result in removal from the program until the balance is paid. It is our goal to ensure that your child can remain in the program;however, we strive to avoid you incurring a large balance that is difficult to recover from. If you have additional questions about our past due or payment policy, please contact our office.