• Transcripts

    Most universities in the country now utilize an online transcript service and prefer this to sending paper copies.

    When you need to request transcripts (college applications, NCAA eligibility, etc) follow the link to Parchment.com.  You will need to register for a free account (registration code not necessary).  Once you have an account you will select your current school (Bloomington South) and then select the institution(s) you want your transcripts sent.  You may also track the progress of your transcript's status.  


    Students should request their transcripts using their official name listed in Skyward. No nicknames please.


    If you are having difficulties or would like further instructions see the link below:

    Parchment Instructions 


    Final Transcripts

    Upon graduation, all colleges require a final transcript be submitted.  If a final transcript is not on file with the university students will not be able to register for Spring classes.  Again, students will request this final transcript using Parchment.  The final transcript can be requested the week following graduation ceremony.