Parents who have internet capability from home, work, or a public venue may view their student's attendance, food service balance, immunization records and demographic information including emergency contacts. Parents will not be able to view students who are not a part of their family.
To secure your User ID and Password go to the main office during regular office hours (8:00 a.m-3:30 p.m.). After showing proper identification and completing a "Password Authorization Form" you will receive a packet with your user id, password and instructions. It's as easy as that. Once you have secured your User ID and password you may then click on the link to enter Family Access.
WebQuery Bus Information
It's here! The WebQuery is installed and ready for use! What this means is that you, parents, teachers, and students can look up bus information and school attendance areas on the internet. Instructions for use:
1. Log onto businfo.mccsc.edu and scroll to form on bottom of page
2. Enter the numerical and street name, select a grade or all grades and click go. The less letters you enter the better. It will bring up all the streets that begin with (the letters Es) if that is what you entered. You may enter the numerical, direction and full street name if wish.
3. Click on the street that you are looking for. It will bring up the school or schools for that street. Instructions will be on the screen to look up the bus stop information.
4. It will bring up the bus stop for both morning and afternoon for you to share with parents.
5. Students should be at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the buses arrival.
Late Bus / Bus Schedule Information
The Monroe County Community School Corporation (MCCSC) has launched a new website to provide school bus status information.
In an effort to communicate with parents concerning their child’s bus, the MCCSC Transportation Department has developed a special link on the school system’s website, ‘click’ on the yellow bus icon or late bus/schedule changes.
It is the school system’s goal to reach as many people as possible with accurate and up-to-date school bus information.
Parents are often concerned when their child’s bus is running late or if their child inadvertently or purposely boarded a bus with a different number.
Parents and students will now be able to check to see if a bus is running late or what bus their child is riding just by checking on a link from their school’s website.
For more information, parents may contact the MCCSC Transportation Department at 330-7719.