The Academy of Science and Entrepreneurship
NOTE: Any Student interested in attending The Academy for the upcoming 2017-18 school year will need to contact Keri Gross, Counselor or Jessica Willis, Principal to arrange an enrollment conference meeting.
- Attend an Information Meeting during the 2017-18 school year (November 2, 2017, December 12, 2017, January 24, 2018)
- Complete the Application. Applications can be printed from the ASE website, obtained from middle school counselor, or picked up at the school. Online Applications may also be completed.
- Read and sign the Student and Guardian Commitment Agreement
- Drop off or mail to The Academy (444 S. Patterson Drive, Bloomington, IN 47403)
- Application deadline is March 1, 2018
- ASE will request grades, attendance, discipline, and testing records from current middle school when applications are received.
- ASE will implement a rolling acceptance, which means applications will be reviewed immediately, and acceptance letters and enrollment documents will be sent to families when a decision has been made.
- Families will complete and return enrollment papers by the end of March. Students will not be enrolled in The Academy until enrollment paperwork is complete. It is important to submit this very important paperwork as it indicates your intention to attend The Academy for the following school year.
- Acceptance celebration & chili supper-- TBA
Schedule a Shadowing Day
Is is encouraged (not required) for students to schedule a half or full day of shadowing at The Academy. Parents of prospective students should contact counselor Keri Gross to schedule a date to shadow. Students in MCCSC will need to complete a prearranged absences form for their current school and communicate intentions to shadow with their middle school counselor.
The following windows have been designated as shadowing times.
| 8th Graders only || November 6 - November 10|
| 8th Graders only || December 13 - December 15|
| 8th Graders only || January - March TBA|
Contact Keri Gross