An eligible student must:
|Deadline|| June 1, 2016
Essay topic: Discuss your perspective on a current civil/human rights issue that you believe Americans are concerned about.
Eligible students aregraduating seniors currently attending any state of Indiana high school.
Assistance awards will be based on five criteria of equal weight:
|Attachment||2016 Student Assistance Award|
|Deadline|| May 30, 2016
|School||PMTS Indianapolis- Cosmetology degree
| Eligibility Criteria
1. Applicants must be accepted by and cannot be enrolled in another program that offers a similar course of study at the time of awarding or disbursement.
2. Each applicant may receive only ONE Paul Mitchell Schools scholarship award per education program.
3. The applicant must be a U.S. citizen, at least seventeen (17) years old, with a high school diploma or
upcoming high school graduation in the year prior to the chosen enrollment date.
4. Applicants must submit a sealed copy of their high school or postsecondary school transcripts with a 2.5 minimum GPA. Transcripts must include an imprinted school seal and/or signature of an authorized
5. Scholarship recipients must maintain grades of Ln theoryin practical, and attendance
throughout each Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) period, and maintain full compliance with Paul
Mitchell Schools’ rules and regulations.
6. Employees of the school and their family members are NOT eligible to participate.
|Links||2016 Paul Mitchell: The School Indianapolis Scholarship|
|Deadline||June 23, 2016
The UNCF STEM Scholars Program is a ten-year initiative designed to identify and provide scholarship and academic support for a total of 500 talented African American/Black high school students who aspire to earn STEM degrees and to pursue careers in STEM fields.
The program will enable these highly capable young people to pursue undergraduate STEM majors at historically black colleges and universities, private colleges, state universities and technical colleges and universities, from matriculation through graduation, and to prepare them for successful careers in a variety of STEM professions.
Deadline: February 3, 2016
This scholarship competition is open to all high school seniors who plan to pursue college education in nursing, including LPN / LVN, ADN, and BSN programs.
Students must demonstrate:
|Deadline||June 30, 2016|
AMDA: College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts, L.A. Campus
AMDA: The American Musical and Drama Academy, N.Y. City Campus
|Value||Individual annual awards range from $1,000 to $18,000 based on talent, merit, academic excellence, and financial need.|
For more information, call 1-800-367-7908 or visit
|Deadline||Ongoing. Students should apply and sign up to audition as soon as possible based on location and convenience.|
|Value||National prizes of up to $1,000 or more|
|Attachment||Knights of Pythias Poster Contest Brochure|
|Deadline||See contact form at http://pythias.org|
|School||NROTC units are located at over 150 of the nations leading colleges and universities.|
|Value||Full tuition and other financial benefits|
|Attachment||NROTC Scholarship Fact Sheet 2014|
|Deadline||Depending on college selection|
|Criteria||Singers, Dancers, and Musicians|